Photo Chemical EtchingWe are a leading Manufacturer of emi shielding, photo chemical etching, photo chemical etching job work and lpg contact wiper from Mumbai, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 6 / Square InchGet Latest Price
So as to attain a high level of customer satisfaction and trust, we are engrossed in presenting an unbeatable consignment of EMI Shielding
. Making use of premium quality factory material along with modern tools and tackles; these are developed under the supervision of trained executives of our crew. More to this, the entire range dis thoroughly examined before final shipment. These shields can easily be modified to incorporate trace notches, ventilation holes, custom pin styles, tuning holes, and logo or part marking at no additional cost.
- One-piece, two-piece, and multi-cavity shields
- Surface mount and thru-hole configurations
- Standard and custom shields are available
- Little to no tooling investment required
- Exceptional cover to frame retention
- Unlimited board level shield sizes
- Variety of materials and finish options
- Shortest lead times in the industry
- Superior RF shielding integrity
- Process: Stamping
- Tolerance: 0.01mm of EMI Shielding
- Finish: Clean
EMI/RFI shielding, photochemical milling, Kraftetch has the in-house expertise to transform your shielding concepts into practical (BLS) Board Level Shielding solutions.This RF Sheilds are made from the raw material such as:
- Beryllium Copper
- Phosphorous Bronze
- Nickel Silver, etc
- Shielding is been used in electronic and telecom sectors.
- Aerospace and Defence
- Precision Engineering
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Square Inch
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Dimensions||Thickness 0.02 to 0.8mm|
|Service City||All in India|
|Type of Location||Industrial|
|Design Type||As per customer design|
|Thickness||0.02 to 0.8mm|
Due to our years of industry know-how, we are presenting a wide variety of Photo Chemical Etching. This product is well designed by making use of top notch grade material and contemporary technology in sync with the set industry guidelines. In addition to this, to avoid any flaws, our quality auditors test this product against different quality restrictions.
- Thickness 0.05 mm to 0.8mm
- Tolerance of +/- 20%
- Technique: Perforated
Capabilities of Process:
- There are limits to the dimensions and tolerances that can be machined along the plane of the metal sheet, since etchants used in the photochemical machining process concurrently etch metals laterally and vertically through the thickness (T) of the sheet. Because the metal at the surface of a sheet is exposed to etchant longer than the metal at the center of the sheet, the surface of a part etches laterally more than metal at the center. The following planar dimensions are related directly to the thickness of that sheet.
Hole Size/ Slot Width:
- The smallest hole diameter (D) or slot width that can be produced by the process, as a general rule, is 1 times the metal thickness. The minimum practical diameter or slot width that can be machined is 0.102 mm.
- The spacing of metal between the holes and/or slots in a design is not an issue using photochemical machining. However, when a part contains holes and/or slots that are spaced closely together, such as with a fine resolution screen or encoder disc, the width of the metal that remains between them is referred to as the bar width (W). With metals over 0.13 mm thick, minimum bar widths must generally be at least 0.9 times the metal thickness. With metals at or under 0.13 mm thick, the minimum practical bar width that can be machined is 0.076.
- In the photochemical machining process, all corners in a part, whether within or along an outside edge, will have an associated radius. The examples of various part corners and angles illustrate how we can compensate for some radii and will help you determine whether these compensations are appropriate for your design.
What are tabs?:
There are two types of tabs used in the Process:
- In most cases, your precision machined part will be etched from a sheet of metal. Metal parts are held in sheets by several small tabs which may leave a burr when detached. It is important to note that this burr is unlike a progressive die burr. Therefore this process will refer to these "burrs" as tabs.
- External tabs formed by precision machining will produce a break-off point that will leave a small part of the metal sheet on the part.
- Recessed tabs formed by precision machining are similar to external tabs except that the break-off point will be recessed into the part. Use this option if your part cannot have any areas extend beyond its perimeter. Typical applications that use the recessed tab are metal parts such as encoder discs and other circular parts, washers, and shields. RF/EMI shields will use recess tabs so that the tab does not affect the fence's attachment to the PCB.
Raw material use for this process:
- Various grades of Stainless Steel, Brass, Coppers, Nickel Silver, Phosphors Bronze, Beryllium coppers etc.
Photo Chemical Etching Job Work
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Surface treatment|| Chemical Film|
|Type||Etching / Chemical Machining|
Our organization offers a comprehensive range of Photo Chemical Etching Job Work
. This service is carried out by our highly experienced professionals using the progressive technology. The etching process is preferred for fine metalwork and metal panels, especially those that need specific designs like panels used in making computer parts.
The Kraftech Process of photochemical etching sometimes referred to as photochemical machining (PCM) or chemical milling, is a technique for manufacturing high-precision flat metal parts. During photo chemical etching, a photographically prepared mask (a Phototool) is used to protect the metal that is to remain after the chemical milling process is complete.The following ten steps comprise our photochemical machining process
- We don't take it if we can't make it precisely to your requirements.
- CAD image laser-plotted to 1/4 mil resolution
- Two-sided working photo tool registered within.0005"
- Lot control for traceability
- Degrease and rinse
- Acid wash, scrub and dry
- Inspect for cleanliness
- Photoresist bonded to metal
- Exit temperature controlled
- Polymerizes the resist
- Light controlled by Stouffer 21 step-tablet
- Developer solution heated to 85F
- Photoresist on unexposed surfaces dissolved
- Visual break-point test at halfway point
- Thorough rinsing and air drying
- Acid etchant sprayed on both surfaces simultaneously
- Speed varied per metal and thickness
- Top and bottom metal removal variable if desired
- Speed, specific gravity, pH, O.R.P. and etchant temperature charted and adjusted as needed
- Alkaline wash removes photoresist
- Parts exit conveyorized stripper-drier free of water spots
- Finished parts compared to blueprint
- Inspection equipment calibrated to NBS
- Perfect parts securely packaged and shipped via your chosen carrier
Product Price :Get Latest Price